Top 10 Signs you are an
- You know what happened on November 17,
- You don't bother to exit your editor when you
leave on a two week vacation.
- You have to drive your car a long way to
upgrade your "Other" cluster nodes.
- You know why the SHOW SYSTEM display had to
have the System Uptime field increased beyond 999 days.
- Your LOGIN.COM exceeds 200 blocks and is on
it's 1000th revision.
- You know the correct way of writing a date
- You have forgotten how to boot because your
system has been up for so long.
- You use your OpenVMS system to backup
important files from your PC.
- You don't follow up an important VMSMail
message with a phone call and a FAX.
- You understand that the "Open" is a silent
Home Page |